Sunday 26 January 2020

spoke wheels in 1/16

Moin friends,

today I will show my spoke wheels in 1/16 for any airplanes from word war one.
A good friend build the Fokker Dr. I form Artesania Latina in 1/16 and don't like the wheels from the kit. At this time I played with Fusion360 and my new mSLA 3D printer and he loved my stuff for the Word War Toon Panther from Meng.
The reason for me earlier to search a solution was a bet with an another friend. I found on youtube
a good how-to video for the topic spoke wheels with Fusion360.




But enough words, here are the pictures:

spoke wheel on stand
A short video.



The following pics are from the friend, he sell also a set of wheels on ebay.
After all he just want to build one kit.

spoke wheels
 Some impressions with the fuselage.

spoke wheels on the fuselage from the Fokker Dr. I


spoke wheels on the fuselage from the Fokker Dr. I


spoke wheels on the fuselage from the Fokker Dr. I



If you have any questions please send me a message or wrote a comment.