Monday 3 February 2020

planned parts for the panther - stand 02.02.2020

Moin, I'd showed you the almost finished parts for the panther and here I'll show you my plans for the kit.




In the future I will show you more updates here.


Brackets for spare track links


The brackets had to be adapted to the new track.

CAD brackets
CAD drawing from the brackets
brackets
brackets
brackets
on the model
The original had two spare links next to each other, unfortunately on the model are only room for one.
The new single holder are printed and tested on the left side, the right side are still to be tested.
 





Container for the barrel cleaning device

The first version is finished, now I have to test it on the model and then I have to create more different variants.
Currently it is available in a slightly dented variant.
CAD container for the barrel cleaning device
CAD drawing from the container for the barrel cleaning device
container for the barrel cleaning device
container for the barrel cleaning device
planned variants:
  • new, without dents
  • used, with slight dents, as seen above
  • heavily damaged, with large dents and possibly also holes





In the further planning are all the other tools, the car jack, the exhaust system and who knows what else we will find. :)






If you have questions, wishes or suggestions, send me a message or write in the comments.